The world we live in today pulls at and attacks the very fabric of the family. Mothers and fathers are under constant pressure to be all that the world tells them they should be. In contrast, the Bible gives us pictures of true mothers and fathers, true men and women of God. Sermon Outlines for Busy Pastors: Mothers and Fathers Day Sermons gives the busy pastor 11 sermon outlines for those days when we celebrate our families and those God has set to lead our families: the mother and father. Prepare yourself for these important days in the life of your church. Sermon Outlines for Busy Pastors: Mothers and Fathers Day Sermons.
Sermon Titles and Scripture References:
- The Influence of Mothers – 2 Timothy 1:1-6
- A Father’s Key Relationships – Ephesians 5:25-33
- Being a Woman of Integrity – Proverbs 31:25-31
- One Eye on the Enemy and One on the Wall – Nehemiah 4:13-17
- The Woman God Blesses – 1 Samuel 1:1-2:2
- Men on Fire – Colossians 1:3-8; 4:12-13
- Mighty Men – 2 Samuel 23:8-19
- Steps to Commitment – Matthew 4:18-22
- Lydia: A Godly Woman – Acts 16:11-15
- Men On Fire – Daniel 3:1-30
- A Woman Who Makes a Difference – Acts 9:36-42
Buy a PDF of this book now
Pastors and Preachers have downloaded our free Colossians Sermon Series Book
Click Here to Get Yours Today!